So Far
We have come this far being together
Even many miles apart
We know nothing can ever separate us
Even with the land are departed
That does not matter to me
Because we are always together by heart
You may not be perfect
However, you are perfect enough for me
Your very stubborn but
That is what I like about you
You may not be able to be here to see it
But you make me smile whenever I am down
Every night I wish you that you could be here
However, I know you are not able to, so I gaze at the star from my window
Wondering what your doing and I make a wish
That when I wake up you will be here in my arms
When I dream I dream of good and bad things
Things that scare me at time
That has me waking up crying
Things that make my heart skip beat
Things that cheers me up at sometimes
No comments:
Post a Comment