Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sorry

Standing there not being able to do anything
I look at my sister, as they stand there scared.
I watch as the people take the Jews in a truck
Hoping I will never be there.
I am hopeless

As the next day comes,
Its time for me to go,
I get in and it crowded barely any room.
As I sit there I hear, people worry, babies crying
I am a Jew.

We reach the camp, and I get worr
I hear some one screams “FIRE.”
As I exit the truck, I look around and see
People burning and crying.
I am a prisoner.

We get in lines, as I see my family being split up
I don’t cry, I try to be brave.
My father is old and fragile, they will burn him.
Therefore, I stay with him, but later I find that he is holding me back.
I have to let him go.

I am sorry but I had to let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment